Ok – So I’m blogging!

My first official duty – Explain my site name? Perhaps if I have to do that, then I have the wrong name? It’s simply how I tell people to pronounce my name. I get a lot of mEEsha, or mysha… So.. it’s just Misha… “When you’re gone, I’m gonna …missya” (mish – a). Besides, all the good names were already taken!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally getting started!

Why blog this year? Especially after my company has just instituted their style cramping firewall settings to keep employees from doing anything pleasurable on the web, including blogging, twittering, chatting, bidding, downloading.. (that’s another show)? Well, after all, it IS a new year; a year of hope and change; for the country and me. President Elect Obama takes office in 5 short days and I (dramatic pause) start back to college to finish by Bachelor’s Degree tomorrow. Plus, my sister, Amber (pronounced AM.. as in I AM BLOGGING and BRRRR… like BRRRR -it’s cold in here) has started a new blog with her new life in California and I love reading it. Besides – all the kids are doing it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Dont forget to upload a photo of your beautiful mug. Love the daily puppy!

    ReplyDelete